Half-time promotions are a great way to keep people entertained during a sports event, as well as a fantastic way to get a sponsor involved.
How it works
The competitions can operate around any sport, and can be adapted to suit all budgets and requirements. As part of a promotion, you could give away free tickets to allow participants to attend a football or rugby match, and during half-time, they could have the opportunity to win a large prize. For example, by kicking a football to hit a crossbar or landing a rugby ball in the back of a pick-up truck.
• Hitting the crossbar/goalpost from various distances
• Kicking the ball into various holes/hitting the corner flag
• Kicking over sponsor boards from various positions
• Converting from various positions
• Converting and landing the ball in the back of a pick-up truck
• Kicking the ball into a target container
• Throwing the ball in/through a target
What it delivers to you
This provides you with an incentive as part of a sales promotion, or as a way of rewarding sports club members. Tickets can be branded with your business logo, and designed to meet your needs.
Half Time Promotions Case Study
Example of a ‘Half Time’ promotion
Glasgow Audi’s Kick for an A1 at Rangers and Celtic